At Taqwashop.com, we hold your privacy in high regard. We understand your concerns about the use and sharing of your personal information, and we value the trust you place in us to handle it with utmost care and responsibility.
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We gather certain anonymous information automatically through our Web server’s standard usage logs. This information includes computer-identification details acquired from “cookies” that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your hard drive. We also collect the IP address associated with the computer you use to access our service through the domain server. Furthermore, we gather data about the type of computer and web browser you are utilizing.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you –
- Name including first and last name.
- Alternate email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers) – Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information –
- About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you access the page.
- The number of times you have shopped on our web site.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Who collects the information?
When you visit our site, we gather anonymous traffic information from you. If you choose to participate in a voluntary registration process, online survey, contest, or any combination thereof, we may collect personally identifiable information about you. Additionally, our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information through their assigned cookies in your browser. It’s important to note that the Site includes links to other websites, and we are not accountable for the privacy practices of those websites that we do not own, manage, or control.
Usage of Information
We utilize your personal information for the following purposes:
– Strengthening our bond by understanding your interests and customizing our site accordingly.
– Contacting you when necessary.
– Providing the services you have requested.
– Preserving social history in compliance with applicable laws or policies.
Internally, we use contact information for the following:
– Directing our efforts towards product improvement.
– Contacting you as a survey respondent.
– Notifying you in case of contest winnings.
– Sending you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
In general, we use anonymous traffic information to:
– Enhance and personalize the service we provide to you, both in terms of advertising and content.
– Recognize your access privileges on our websites.
– Track your participation in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests, including monitoring your progress and entries.
– Ensure that you do not encounter the same advertisement repeatedly.
– Assist in diagnosing server issues.
– Administer our websites and track user sessions to better understand how people use our sites.
Sharing Information to Third Party
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission
- to provide products or services you’ve requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
- We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
Available Choices Regarding Information Collection and Re-distribution
You have the freedom to modify your interests at any time and choose whether to receive marketing, promotional, or newsletter mailings. While believerssign.com allows you to opt-in or opt-out of these communications, please note that certain service-related messages, essential for your believerssign.com account, may be sent to you without the option to opt-out. You have the flexibility to update your information and adjust your account settings whenever you wish.
If you request it, we will eliminate or block your personally identifiable information from our database, effectively canceling your registration. However, please be aware that even after your account is deleted or terminated, your information may still be stored in archives on our servers.
In the event that we intend to utilize your personally identifiable information for commercial purposes, we will inform you during the data collection process and provide an opportunity to opt-out of such use.
Security Procedures to Protect Information
In order to ensure the security of the information within our control and protect against its loss, misuse, and alteration, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. For instance, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel, and your information is shared with relevant personnel on a need-to-know basis to fulfill transactions and provide requested services.
While we strive to maintain the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, please be aware that transmissions over the Internet cannot be guaranteed as completely secure. By using this site, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot be held liable for any disclosure of your information resulting from errors in transmission or unauthorized actions by third parties.
If you have concerns regarding your data, you have the right to request access to any personal data we may hold or process about you. Additionally, you can request us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. You also have the right to ask us to cease using your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time.
Should you wish to delete your personal data from amanashopbd.com, including all platforms, you have the complete right to do so. Kindly send an email to email@example.com, and we will promptly process your request within the next business day. We will also provide you with a notification once the update has been made.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.